Monday, April 12, 2010

Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural~L. A. Marzulli

I have been a long-time follower of L.A. Marzulli's since I first discovered him on Coast to Coast AM many years ago. Of anyone, I find that Marzulli's beliefs parallel the closest to my own and continue to do so. Every issue that he brings to the forefront is one that I also so ardently want my loved ones to be aware of. I feel that Marzulli's Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural is an excellent tool to do so. It encompasses the past, present and future spiritual and political urgencies and facts all wrapped up in one.


In Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural L.A. Marzulli first covers the political arena beginning from a historical basis upward to the present day turmoil. He follows this by the mind-blowing prophecies of the Holy Bible (Marzulli's "Guidebook to the Supernatural" which he so aptly coined), then parts the veil to the realms of the supernatural and how they are really intermingled with our own physical realm. This book concludes by piecing the three previous topics together to give a spine-chilling reality check on today's world and "The Coming Great Deception". Marzulli knows how to professionally, passionately yet gently lay out all of the facts before the reader allowing the audience to determine their own opinions and where they choose to stand.

Marzulli also encloses a remarkable timeline that aligns with everything he discusses, which helps tremendously. I have bookmarked so many areas to frequently go back to for clarity especially during a time of so much uprising chaos and division as biblical prophecies are being fulfilled.

I own all of Marzulli's books. Each one is on the top of my list. Along with Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural, I highly recommend each and every one of them: The Nephilim Trilogy and The Alien Interviews. (Of course I will soon feature each of these separately. They are a highlight of my bookshelf ;)




L. A. Marzulli is the author of the best-selling Nephilim Trilogy. He received an honorary doctorate from Pacific International University for his work. He possesses an indepth knowledge of UFO's and other supernatural phenomena. He is also an accomplished musician and is currently a Worship Pastor at a Southern California Church.
Related Posts with Thumbnails